Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The maximum length of intended articles is 20 pages of A4 paper, should be scholarly and typed double line spacing, Times New Roman format
- A short abstract of 200-250 words with 4-5 key words must be included
- Tables, diagrams, graphs and other illustration should be included in the body of the article where necessary
- Approved Referencing style is the current American Psychological Association (APA) format
- All articles should be accompanied with a non-refundable assessment fee of N5,000.00 payable to the editor
- If a paper is found publishable, author(s) are expected to pay publication fee of N15,000.00
- Book reviews are also accepted for Publication
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.